I love carbs…don’t get me wrong but I want to be lean for summer and that means eating lots of veggies and less sweet potatoes. Don’t worry there is a blog post coming later this week about my current diet…incase anyone was interested 🙂 Anyways, below is my dinner for this week! It’s delicious and easy to whip up.
To make the Zoodles if you don’t have a noodle maker (FYI they have them at Bed Bath & Beyond for $20) you can use a Potato slicer to slice noodles from the Zucchini! Prepare to become addicted to Zucchini noodles.
- 1 Whole Zucchini
- 4oz Extra Lean Turkey
- 1 Cup Nature Blessed Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 1 Cup Nature Blessed Fajita Vegetables
- Topped with 2 TBSP Bolthouse Dressing
1. Sauté Veggies over medium heat for 8 mins.
2. Slice 1 Zucchini and add to the Vegetables.
3. Cook turkey in separate pan and then add to vegetable mixture. Cover and cook on low for 5 mins.
4. Top with Bolthouse and ENJOY!
5f 24c 36p