So I found frozen Stir-Fry gluten free veggies and they have been a game changer! When I don’t have meals planned out I usually fall off track because I am starving and don’t feel like chopping up food and cooking (yes I’m that lazy sometimes.)
Anyways, the warm weather had me craving a little spice! Soooo, I whipped up this Buffalo Ranch Stir-fry! So delicious!
3oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
2 Cups Nature Blessed Stir Fry Veggies
100g Sweet Potatoe
1 TBSP Moore’s Buffalo Sauce
2 TBSP Bolthouse Ranch Dressing
1. Sauté vegetables over medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
2. Microwave Sweet Potatoe for 3 and half minutes.
3. Add lean Ground Beef and Buffalo Sauce to vegetables. Cook for 5 mins on low stirring often.
4. Chop up the Sweet Potatoe and add to vegetables mix.
5. Top with Bolthouse dressing and enjoy!!!!
13f 38c 27p